Subject: Re: Amiga Sold?
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 07:57:54 -0700

From:	15493::"[email-masked]" "MAIL-11 Daemon" 13-APR-1996 15:07:14.70
To:	Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
CC:	
Subj:	Re: Amiga Sold?

>
>> Please let's focus on lightwave issues only on this list.
>
>For the most part LW has been the LEAST talked about issue on this list so far.
>Larry Shultz

>>That is true but things like OpenGL video cards, processor performance, and
>>otherthings are VERY RELAVANT to LW.  Video card you have to see what you
>>are doing and processor performance is directly related to rendering speed
>>PVR is output and so on.

Scott,
  The thread on DV should be on a video list somewhere, PVR well if it is a
 lightwave question great. Most are why it don't work under NT. Well this
 could be on the NT, PVR list. What I see is you are saying anything PC
 driven is ok Amiga well that's another story. I agree the talk about the
 future of the Amiga should be carried on somewhere else, but the threads
 I mentioned could also be moved. LW is used in video for sure, but discussions
 on DV vs Beta surly don't have a place here. Open GL video cards, well maybe
 After LW officially supports them, as for now another questionable thread.
 I was on the Imagine mailing list briefly. 95% of the questions were related
 Directly to using Imagine. It appears most here don't have many LW questions
 as far as the program goes. (guess that says a lot for LW's intutiveness).

 -bill
ps. I have a light on my desk to read my manual, maybe we could talk about
 bulb size ;-)